BROTHER ROBERT’S TESTIMONY

Welcome to Jesus Reign Ministries India, my name is Brother Robert. I would like to take a little time to share my personal testimony with you. I have often wondered why GOD would choose me. I still can’t believe it, other than to say it is only HIS grace and love. I had never expected that I would hold the bible one day and preach the word of GOD. If you feel abortive in the hands of the Almighty GOD or as though GOD cannot use you, maybe my testimony will be an inspiration and motivate to you! The Lord has a wonderful way of guiding and directing our lives providentially, bringing us to the place He wants us to be. I was raised as a Catholic. I was born and brought up at Hubli, Karnataka and with great difficulty. Though I being physically disabled having lost both the limbs yet, I grew very naughty and the most troublesome person. I was a person who used to always curse GOD and my parents for my disability. As the years came and went, I slowly got dragged into the world of darkness and became a friend of Satan. From that point on the thrill and excitement of drug use captivated me and I began getting high every chance I could. My addiction kept growing. I was smoking, drinking and using any other drugs I could score to stay high. I enjoyed when people were scared of me. So I turned to be a violent man. My family situation was so bad that we even struggled for daily bread. My dad was an alcoholic and at the same time he used to anguish the family beyond the limits. My mom has a lot of patience and she stood up for our family. I was all broken and was very frustrated of my life. As the same time my Father and sister past away. Unable to bear the agony of these problems. Several times I attempted to commit suicide. But, I couldn't achieve it because GOD had wonderful plans in my life according to Jeremiah 1:5. In




In the year 1997 I was blessed with a job in south railways. I was offered a post as a station announcer. I was quite happy with my job. One day the lord came into my office and asked me "son, what are you holding?" I said "Lord, I am holding the mike" and the Lord asked me "What do you do with the mike?" I said "Lord, I announce the train timings and slogans to make the passengers alert". The Lord spoke to me and said "Son, Did I give you the mike to announce the train timings I responded to his voice. I said " Lord, but it was you who gave me this job" and the Lord said to me "I will offer you a job with double promotion. I was all excited and amazed not knowing what. So I asked the Lord "what is that?". And the Lord said to me "you shall be my instrument and work for the kingdom of God". I asked the Lord what do I do now. He said "Quit the job and I will bless you and meet all your needs" In order to obey him I quit my job and gave my life as a dedication to serve him.


No sooner I quit my job we moved to Goa and started our ministry in various places in Goa. I was once a persecutor. Never dreamt that I will go through a lot of pain. I used to think that spiritual life is a very luxury life. I was wrong in my thinking. As days passed by my grief increased. I and my mother were very badly persecuted and humiliated. We were accused and blamed for no reason. As days went on I grew stronger in the lord. Learnt how to forgive and I felt proud of my self when I realized that I was partaking Christ suffering. And the Lord uplifted me when I was insulted and crushed. It was all the work of the devil. His promise came to my mind as the bible says, 'A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you'. Jesus became my refuge and he charged angels over me to accompany,to defend and to preserve me from all the dangers. He promised me with long life and to show me the salvation. His every promise came to past in my life. Though at times I might have failed but Jesus never fails. All that I plead and pray to God to allow me to walk worthily in his presence. So that I shall be blameless on the day of judgment. After couple of years God spoke to me and told me to move from Goa and settle in Belgaum. According to his will I am now in Belgaum. I am happy spreading his good news about his love and of his coming.





Therefore I am glad that GOD is using me for his own purpose. My ministry is for healing, deliverance, preaching and worshiping. Indeed GOD as even rose people death to life those who were childless they have been blessed with a child. And many more... I and my mom, we together serve the lord and according to his will we run the ministry. God has taken care of all my needs and hence I believe I shall move the biggest mountain in his name. I am great full to all my friends, neighbors, relatives and well wishers for their mighty prayer and great support. May GOD bestow showers of blessings even upon those who keep sowing good seed in my ministry. May GOD bless me with many more hands so that we together with one accord shall build the church and gain many souls for Christ. Saints, I humbly request you to kindly uphold me, my mission, my ministry and the church construction in your strong prayers.
Thanks and God Bless. Amen...