GOD LOVES YOU

July 15, 2010
Good Morning!

Today is the Tomorrow that you worried about Yesterday !!


"....Do not worry about tomorrow,
for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble
of it's own."
Matthew 6:34(NIV)

sun Welcome to the Wonderful World of Encouragement
where there is only Sunshine and Smiles !
Where every word is an encouraging word
and the skies are not cloudy or gray !
red heart line
BibleSCRIPTURE FOR JULY 2010
"I prayed to the LORD,
and he answered me,
freeing me from all my fears. "
"I cried out to the LORD in my suffering,
and He heard me.
He set me free from all my fears. "

Psalm 34:4 and 6 NLT
sunPRAYER FOR JULY 2010

Dear LORD, I am so thankful that I can pray to You when I am fearful.
It is so comforting to know that You will answer me
and free me from all my fears
and give me peace, a peace that passes all understanding.
And, in my times of suffering, I am so grateful to be able to cry out to You,
knowing You are there for me, hearing my cry and setting me free from fear.
Thank You, LORD, for Your presence in my life.
I am so glad so are always there
to set me free from fear and deliver me in time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment