25 beautiful phrases

Give, and will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, will they pour into the bosom for with the measure you deal out it will be measured back to you. LUKE 6:38.
A Christian believer needs a church, just as a candle needs a candlestick, a tree needs soil, and an electric light bulb needs a socket. Without a candlestick, a candle cannot stand; without soil, a tree cannot grow; without a socket, an electric bulb cannot shine. Neither can you. Without fellowship, a Christian can neither stand, nor grow, nor shine. [Blessed Saints of CHRIST JESUS. Please pray for the CHURCH construction.]




Who Am I?

I am the salt of the earth (Matt. 5:13)
I am the light of the world (Matt. 5:14)
I am a child of God (John 1:12; Rom. 8:16.)
I am part of the true vine, a channel of Christ’s life (John 15:1,5)
I am Christ’s friend (John 15:15)
I am chosen and appointed by Christ to bear His fruit (John 15:16)
I am a slave of righteousness (Rom. 6:18)
I am enslaved to God (Rom. 6:22)
I am a son (child) of God (Rom. 8:14,15: Gal. 3:26; 4:6).
I am a joint-heir with Christ, sharing His inheritance with Him (Rom. 8:17)
I am a temple of God. His Spirit dwells in me (1 Cor. 3:16; 6:19)
I am joined (united) to the Lord and I am one spirit with Him (1 Cor. 6:17)
I am a member (part) of Christ’s body (1 Cor. 12:27; Eph. 5:30.)
I am a new creation (2 Cor. 5:17)
I am reconciled to God and I am a minister of reconciliation (2 Cor. 5:18,19)
I am a son of God and one in Christ (Gal. 3:26, 28)
I am an heir of God since I am a son of God (Gal. 4:6,7)
I am a saint. (Eph. 1:1; 1 Cor. 1:2; Phil. 1:1; and Col. 1:2.)
I am God’s workmanship (handiwork), created (born anew) in Christ to do His
work that He planned beforehand that I should do (Eph. 2:10)
I am a fellow citizen with the rest of God’s people in His family (Eph. 2:19)
I am a prisoner of Christ (Eph. 3:1; 4:1)
I am righteous and holy (Eph. 4:24)
I am a citizen of heaven and seated in heaven right now (Phil. 3:20; Eph. 2:6)
I am hidden with Christ in God (Col. 3:3)
I am an expression of the life of Christ because He is my life (Col. 3:4)
I am chosen of God, holy, and dearly loved (Col. 3:12)
I am chosen and dearly loved by God (1 Thess. 1:4)
I am a son of light and not of darkness (1 Thess. 5:5)
I am a holy brother, partaker of a heavenly calling (Heb. 3:1)
I am a partaker of Christ . . . I share in His life (Heb. 3:14)
I am one of God’s living stones and am being built up (in Christ) as a spiritual
House
(1 Pet. 2:5)
I am a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s
own possession to proclaim the excellencies of Him (1 Pet. 2:9,10)
I am an alien and stranger to this world in which I temporarily live (1 Pet. 2:11)
I am an enemy of the devil (1 Pet. 5:8)
I am now a child of God. I will resemble Christ when He returns (1 John 3:1,2)
I am born of God and the evil one (the devil) cannot touch me (1 John 5:18)

I am not the great “I AM” (Exod. 3:14; John 8:24,28,58).
“But by the grace of God I am what I am” (1 Cor. 15:10).


[Blessed Saints of CHRIST JESUS. Please pray for the CHURCH construction and if the LORD speaks in your heart and wants you to sow the seed of blessing so that you can be a great help to help me in building the CHURCH. My Email ID is bro.robert_777@yahoo.com brrobert.jesusreign@gmail.com, jesus.istheanswer@hotmail.com, rdlionofjudah777@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment