PLEASE PRAY, HELP AND SUPPORT

JESUS LOVES YOU
You are My people. You are My beloved. I have given Myself for you and I have put Myself in you. Therefore, be that which is spoken of in My word. Be an overcomer. Be one who worships and gives praise to God Almighty. Be one who fights the good fight against the enemy when He comes in like a flood. Raise up the standard of My word as the sword that defeats the enemy. Indeed you are My battle axes and I go with you to battle. Fear not for I am with you. Go forth in the power of My kingdom and defeat the enemy for I have given you authority. Behold I give you power and nothing by any means shall hurt you. Have no fear. Walk with an openness before Me and I will cause your thoughts to be My thoughts and your ways to be My ways, says the Lord God Most High.


PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO MANY . . .

Give, and will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, will they pour into the bosom for with the measure you deal out it will be measured back to you. LUKE 6:38.
A Christian believer needs a church, just as a candle needs a candlestick, a tree needs soil, and an electric light bulb needs a socket. Without a candlestick, a candle cannot stand; without soil, a tree cannot grow; without a socket, an electric bulb cannot shine. Neither can you. Without fellowship, a Christian can neither stand, nor grow, nor shine. [Blessed Saints of CHRIST JESUS. Please pray for the CHURCH construction and if the LORD speaks in your heart and wants you to sow the seed of blessing so that you can be a great help to help me in building the CHURCH. My Email ID is bro.robert_777@yahoo.com brrobert.jesusreign@gmail.com, jesus.istheanswer@hotmail.com, rdlionofjudah777@gmail.com,

No comments:

Post a Comment